What you need
- 1 zucchini – ribboned or thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 bunch asparagus – blanched for 2 minutes and sliced lengthways
- 200g flat green beans – blanched for 2-3 minutes and shredded
- 2 cups baby spinach – washed and shredded
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup toasted almonds – roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- ¼ cup greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- sea salt
What to do
Place all the prepared vegetables in a large bowl and add half of the almonds. Toss to mix.
Put all the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl and mix to combine.
Before serving, drizzle the dressing over the vegetables and toss to combine, then top with the slices of avocado and the remaining almonds and sesame seeds.